My Weekend

 My Weekend

Something that I will be doing on my weekend will be going to my farm and feeding my animals. Like my lambs, cats, dogs, horses, chickens, bunnies, puppies, and goats. And I’m really  exited to go this weekend because I have two dogs. One boy and his name is Chalino, and one girl her name is Loba. Well one day we showed up and Loba was inside a little dog house that we built for her and she was sitting down like she was trying to hide something. So we tried to take her out of the house but whenever we pulled her she would growl. And  she has never done that to us. So my dad went inside the house that we have in my farm and graved some chicken from last night and she bribed my dog out. When I went in I saw puppies. They were newborn. And I handed them to my dad one by and put them somewhere safe. They are about 6 weeks old. But we have to sell the. Because there is a law in the town where our farm is amd we are only allowed to have two dogs. But if the dogs have vaccines papers and all that law stuff then you can have more than one dog. But since none of our dogs have papers then we can’t have more than two dogs. So I’m sad but THIS IS A HEADS UP IF YOU WANT A PUPPIE GERMAN SHEPARD THEN YOU CAN BUY IT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving break

Blackfish thoughts!

How I Feel About Climate Change