What I think went well for my 1st quarter was my grades. I am really proud of myself and how much thought and work I oust into the first quarter and I hope I can keep on doing that for the second quarter. One thing that i liked about the first quarter was my exploratory. I liked STEAM it was really fun I learned a bunch of new things. I liked the projects that we did in the class. One of our lessons was to make a puzzle for kids who have CP ( Cerebro Palsy) and i liked the project it was really fun to make a puzzle. But along with florist quarter being fun there was also smoke things that didn’t go so well. I lost my lock, I forgot a part of a project and I got a bad grade for that part of the lesson another thing that i didn’t like about the first quarter is a science. Science i just didn’t get . I fe;t like i dint get it. But according to my grades i actually passed it. Which was really surprising that whole first whole quarter I thought that i was going to fail the class but apperantly I was wrong. And that is pretty much my whole first quarter.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving break

Blackfish thoughts!

How I Feel About Climate Change